Sunday, February 7, 2010

Journal #26: Metaphor Brainstorm

The object I have chosen to represent myself is a rubix cube. You may be wondering how a rubix cube describes me. Well let me tell you. A rubix cube has many different sides to it, so do I. I can be sweet, controlling, loving, selfish, caring, tough, and sensitive. Sometimes I think I am bipolar from all these different changes of personality. I can also be a difficult person to deal with for some people, for those they need patience with me. With a rubix cube, some people need to have patience with solving it because it can be challenging to figure it out. This brings me to another reason why I am like a rubix cube; they are confusing to figure out. I am a very confusing person. At first I will like something then change my mind a few moments later then maybe change it back again. This probably comes from the changing of personalities but I like who I am and that’s all that matters. Well this is basically my reasons of why a rubix cube would be perfect as my metaphor.

No comments:

Post a Comment