Thursday, March 31, 2011

Quadrant D Plans

Topic/Passion: Singing In order to reach my goal of success, I need to practice on a daily basis. My goal is to increase my range of singing, eliminate my stage fright and use my talents for a greater purpose. I have been singing for as long as I can remember, but there is always room for improvement. Recently, my cousin has been working with me on my singing skills, which I then use when I sing worship at my church. After a couple of sessions, my cousin noticed an improvement in my voice. If I continue to keep doing this I believe my singing will be greater than it ever was. I have this talent for a reason and I intend to find out what it is.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,
    Sounds like you have a pretty good topic. What's needed, though, is evidence of "stretch"...evidence that you are going beyond what you ordinarily do, for this project.
    You also need to find outside resources and research and need to decide on a specific "product" to demonstrate your learning.
    assessment score: AS (2+)
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stretch of my passion is singing in front of people and increasing my range. To go beyond your range of singing is not easy, it takes a lot of practice and many singing exercises. Right now, I want to focus on the stretch of singing in front of people. My outside resource is my cousin. He is the worship leader at my church, participated in singing contests and is attending Bethel Worship school in the summer. It's a famous Christian worship school where worship leaders or pastors go to, to improve their worship team. The product of my learning will be either a music video or a live performance.

    ReplyDelete